The health and safety of our players, friends, and families are still our top priority and as such, we would like to outline a few guidelines for a safe return to play:
- Unless otherwise required by state/local regulations, face coverings are recommended, but not required during play/practice.
- Please, do not come to a team event if:
- You are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19.
- You have had close contact with anyone who has had a confirmed case within the last 7 days.
- You are restricted from participation by a healthcare provider.
- You are uncomfortable being in a situation where you may be around persons who are not wearing a mask or potentially being in situations where social distancing is not possible.
If you have participated in a team event and come into contact with anyone who has had a confirmed case of COVID-19, please inform a team captain. A team official will send a notification to all Goldstars members who have had close contact. Your identity will remain confidential.